Tuesday 25 February 2014

My shopping at Minidreamworld2010




Today I've recived  the order I made in Minidreamworld2010 with some miniatures. As usual a day with miniatures is a happy day!





Minidreamworld2010  is a ebay shop based in China wich sells dollhouse miniatures for very nice prices. They haven't anything that you can`t find in other sites, but I think they have the cheapest prices!






I made this order to get this antique camera. I needed it to complete my miniature camera collection. It's measures around 10 cm, so is too small for Blythe dolls, I knew it before buying, but It's the tallest camera I found. The camera is very nicely made and very detailed. I don't like very much that the trigger is only a wooden ball and the flash is only a rude brushstroke of red paint. But you can replace it or clean it easily :D!









The next thing I got was this  golden watch, It's perfect for a diorama that I had wanted  to build for a long time. I had seen it in another ebay site where I usually buy too, but I bought here to save shipping costs thanks to combined shipping. As a little flaw, the watch came a bit dirty and  it looks less clear. But It's so nice, anyway.





Also I bought this  beer mug 2 pack because I didn't have any of them and they were cheap compared to others I had seen. I thought they were bigger, like a pint, but they are so tiny.












To finish, the item that had made me  wait for this order with a lot of hope was my little monchhichi! I'm obsessed with ollecting miniature toys so finding this doll  was great, because It's the most adorable doll in the world for me . It measures around 2 cm and he is a bobblehead, which makes it even more adorable, if possible.

I also like in that shipping costs in thsi shop always  include  registered air-mail with tracking number, so deliveries are safer.


This order was 17 usd (around 12 euros(. ,shipping costs included,

.
I also have from this shop this cherry printed tea set, so nice and detailed and just perfect.

Other items I find interesting ( and I will buy in the near future) are this set of drinks , this little doll housethis chair , this spinning wheel , ( although I think is too small) this sewing box , this wall clockthe fishing rod  , this telephone... and much more.

This site also has a lot of miniature furniture.  If you want to buy for your Barbie or Blythe Dolls make sure you get furniture in 1:6 scale,  1:12 scale is for smaller dolls.


I hope it helps.

xoxo!







No comments:

Post a Comment